Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:14:27 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
and I know the guy selling it, if he says it's in great shape, it's like
brand new, I've bought a few things off him and everything was in great
shape, often better than he said. So, if anyone's not sure about buying used
equipment, this gentleman will probably change your mind. I'd even pay a
little more if he and someone else had the same item I wanted because of the
history.