Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:51:51 -0700
Concur on the TS2000X; I have one.

Mike < K 7 U I J >

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kallie Swanepoel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Best All Band Radio for Blind Hams

Hi

I use to have a TS2000x, but I sold it to buy a outdoor sound system,
which
was a most regrettable act. I'm of opinion that the TS2000 is quite
accessible. Maybe didn't express my self well - we're thinking of buying
Hf, Vhf Uhf and 23cm radio. A sighted friend of mine bought an Icom
7000,
but I'm not so sure that a total blind person will be able to do full
operation on these radios, for it seems some of the buttons are multi
function. So I don't think that will be an option. I only wanted to
clarify
this on the list, but it seems if the TS2000x is favoured by nearly all.
Only quite expensive - do you know where one could get the TS2000x at
the
best price. I need to buy 2 for I promised to help my brother purchase
one
as well. My friend who bought mine will give me the VS3 speech module in
my
old TS2000x, so I still have to purchase one VS3 for my brother. I think
could sell my house and my wife (hi).
73
Kallie ZS6KCS