Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:12:05 -0400
Congrats Tom.  D4 is very active with multi-multi operations during the
major DX contests and is very workable, but not so common at other times.
It's one good reason to prowl the bands during contests.   I heard TL0A from
the Central African Republic answering someone's CQ.   I've already got that
country, but would have loved to log him again.    Glad you had fun and glad
the antenna is working.

73, Steve KW3A