Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:40:33 -0600
    I actually thought of trying some of the contest last night, but didn't
know if my CQ zone had changed with the move from Michigan to Colorado.

In Michigan, it was 4, but I'm not sure about Colorado.  And, I know if you
ask during the contest, some of those guys get real impatient with you if
you don't know your CQ zone.

Heard a bunch of J A's on 20 meters last night, so it was real tempting.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO