Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 22:41:15 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Having had shacks in the basement and on the third floor, I'm happy to say
I've found a wonderful compromise known as the first floor.  It's only a few
feet above ground so it's easy to have a proper ground, yet it's warm, dry
and comfortable.  However, it sounds like this isn't an option for you so I
would try it without a ground as John says and hope for the best.  If you
should run into trouble, a counterpoise is probably the way to go. There's
really a lot to be said for having a comfortable shack wherever you have to
put it. Lou