Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:25:37 +0200
7bit
From:
E73KG Gradimir Kragic <[log in to unmask]>
    Hi Steve,

    Thank you for nice QSO by EchoLink. I using laptop HP pavilion DV950, JAWS
10.0, ADSL conection. Tomoraw I will works contest on 145 MHz. It is localy
contest in Croation. Name of contest is: "hand of friendship". Organized a blind
radio amateur radio club "Louis Braille" 9A1CBT

    73 de E73KG Gradimir

From: "Steve Forst" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: EchoLink

Hi Gradimir,

Nice to have a short chat with you on echo link.    I almost never use it,
but wanted to  see if your new installation was working.  It seems to be
working fine.

73 from Pennsylvania, Steve KW3A