Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:33:52 -0500
Please clarify, since I don't think national ever made a solid state
receiver, and you say you are only interested in solid state receivers.  The
nc-300 is a ham band only receiver, with limited SSB capability.  the nc 303
is much better on SSB, but the 8 khz band pass of the 300 and 303 make them
prized by some of the vintage radio collectors.