Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Matthew Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:30:00 -0700
Hello, so I'm wanting to update my address on my license. I still have four
years before it actually needs to be renewed, and I'm waiting for the FCC
support team to get back to me with the forgotten password. I've set up the
security question for the next time I forget the password they have yet to
give me, since I'm sure it will be a password that they choose. Anyhow, when
I do go through and update my address and phone number for my license, they
say it will be a few weeks before I recieve a physical license in the mail.
My question then is after I update the license online, is the online update
instant? I'd like to validate myself through the options on EchoLink, but if
the update won't be instant, then I'd wait until I get the license in the
mail. When all of this is settled, is Echolink easy to use with Jaws, and is
it a complicated program to understand?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew