Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:50:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
You could concatenate the files if they are in numerical order using a DOS
command such as
  Copy /b in*.wav out.wav
But you would have to edit out the headers.  The advantage of an audio
editor is that it will not put the headers into the audio data, and will
cross-fade a little bit at the file boundaries.  So the process might be
tedious and repetitious, but should work well in one pass through the data.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls