Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:37:22 -0600
almost totally touch screen.
one large round concave button on the front near the lower edge of the
screen is the home button.
Power button is on the top edge along with the 3.5MM audio out jack and
there are up and down arrow buttons on the left edge for volume.
Speaker fires out the bottom edge of the phone.
Exceedingly easy to use.
with a silicon fitted case the phone is protected.  The silicon case has an
edge that goes around the glass screen so if you drop the phone on it's
face, the glass won't come into direct contact with what ever surface it
lands on.  Also makes holding the phone more pleasant.
Any sales person who is unaware of the voiceover feature is definitely not
someone you want to be buying the IPhone from, or signing your contract
with.  It's one of the most prominent new features of the IPhone 3gs 16GB
version.  It's like not knowing that the phone makes calls or goes on the
internet.
Also, the GPS does have voice, but I'm not sure how well voice over works in
the application...you get directions and so on vocalised, but that doesn't
necesarily mean you can easily use the gps functions with voice over.
73
Colin, V A6BKX