Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:32:45 -0500
Richard,
Fully smooth except for the power button.  We were to an AT&T store
this afternoon.  The salesperson was unfamiliar with the
accessibility option but did five minutes of research and got it
started.  It performs per the Blind Cooltech presentation, voice is
clear.  There would be a learning curve, no doubt, but it is really
an impressive device.  My wife is on the edge; I'll have to push her
over!!  The part that intrigues me is the GPS; our sales rep.
indicated that it was now voiced and that would make it attractive to
me as well.  And apparently the SIM card(s) from our current Nokia
6620s would transfer and take care of the phone book, etc.