Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:33:04 -0600
that's not too bad.
although you better check out the sort of mike stand you are getting.
A typical mike stand is a floor mike stand as seen on a stage.
You want a desk stand wich should be no problem to substitute for the
regular mike stand the mike probably comes with.  L&M has a few different
kinds of desk mike stands.
their actually called instrument microphone stands because they are usually
used to position microphones near drums or amplifier speakers.
73
Colin, V A6BKX