Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:10:01 -0400
Hi Everybody,

I have A Franklin LanguageMaster LM6000SE, ~Talking Dictionary/Thesorrus, with Games And Lots Of Other Features,
/_Very Little Use!

_Very Fine Condition!

Comes With Original Case, EarPhones, Adapter,

I Believe I also have manuals, and even original box and most of the packing.

$200+Actual Shipping And Insurance.

(I've found a Victor Reader Stream which I can get if I can sell this.

Paypal is my Preferred

Type Of Payment,

Paypal Adress Is Same As Email Address,

 d d y e r 1 @

G M A I L Dot C O M .

MoneyGram through Wal-Mart,

(My Local Wal-Mart's Store Number Is 1122,)

or US Postal Service Postal Money Order Also OK.

I have references, More than willing to discuss via phone,

AT&T Cell 706-599-5413,

10AM To 12Midnight Eastern Daylight Time Only Please!

*If you get  my voicemail,

**Please Leave Word, I will return calls!

***I'd also swap my LM6000SE for a Victor Reader Stream.

Thanks, Danny Dyer, Toccoa, GA, USA.