Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 00:30:33 -0400
Hi Andy, thanks for posting this info, I'm really interested, but when I
went to their website, and tried each and every link, I couldn't do any
good, except for on the contact us link, where I posted a question.  Other
than the links, the only explanations I got were,
"
To be able to listen to all kinds of content on the Internet without a PC,
that is a dream for many people with a reading disability!

The stand-alone IRIS webradio is designed to do so without having to use a
PC. Just connect it to a telephone line or broadband connection at home and
tune in. You can listen to radio stations, live and on demand church
services, podcasts, reading services for the blind, talking newspapers,
audio books
and so much more.

The beauty of the IRIS Webradio is that you can practically listen to all
kinds of content from all of the world. There are no longer geographical
limitations.
Other than sub carrier radio or HD radio you can tune in to an unlimited
list of stations and programs.

Our goal was to create a very easy to use receiver that you can use without
a PC in order to give everyone equal and easy access to all kinds of content
on the Internet. Besides advantages such as having direct access to the
required information, the IRIS receiver distinguishes itself from other aids
because
of its simple operation.

A single rotator and 5 push buttons suffice to enable you to operate the
unit. Instructions on what to choose are read out by means of an audible
program
guide and a single touch of a push button confirms your selection. This
ensures that the device is ideal for new users or for senior citizens. An
entire
scala of information is at your disposal, without your needing to touch a
PC.

The webradio can be programmed on your behalf with content from a remote
location. Via a secured website you have full control of your own radio. You
can
do this yourself (if you have a PC) or ask a family member, a local reading
service, a church or one of our resellers to do so. You do not need to
connect
the IRIS radio directly to a PC. Just go to the website and remove and add
content to your radio remotely. The next time when you switch on the
receiver
it will automatically receive the latest settings and updated content."
Thanks, Danny.