Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 08:32:40 -0400
Blake,

I don't have this radio or use this software, but here is a shot in the
dark, so to speak:

I know that  when connecting my HF rig to the pc, either via Kenwood
software, or any  logging program,  all the com port parameters  such as
baud rate need to be the same both in the radio and the software.  Even if
you are on the correct port but the settings aren't the same, the radio and
software won't talk to each other.

These things usually turn out to be something simple, but can drive you nuts
until you figure it out.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A