Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 07:33:45 -0400
Blake,

Robert gave you pretty much all of the steps to take when trying to get your program to talk to the radio. Although Robert mentioned this, be sure that menu 9 is set to PC in the THF-6. In all probability, the usb to com adapter has been assigned a com port above com4. Again as has been suggested, go into the device manager, to ports and check to see if your adapter is listed there as a com port and check which com port it is using. If, as I suspect, it is above 4, go into advanced settings in properties and change the com port setting the operating system has assigned to any available below 5. I have a half dozen of these adapters, none radio shack, all of which had original assignments above com4.

Good luck.

Jerry  VE3QSO