Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 21:23:26 -0400
W4RT systems probably has what you need, if not, get the values/voltage, tip
polarity, and Milliamperage,  required, and get help going through your wall
warts.  You'll probably have to do either a solder job, or if you find the
right wart, with a molded "barrel or coax connecter that'll fit your meter,
but the wrong polarity hook up, cut the cord somewhat short of the plug and
just flip the wires over, reversing the polarity and solder or handsplice
and tape them up.  dd.