Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:33:32 -0400
I think the reason why folks for the most part feel free to ask questions about other than directly on topic  subjects here, is because of the wisdom and knowledge about ham radio as experienced by blind folks, shared with the friendliness usually experienced here, all of which makes it easy to ask for and trust thoughts from folks considered to be friends, because of previous interactions.
I hope we never lose that part of the equasion.
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.