Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 06:57:31 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
What you're getting Butch is the flash page.  If you haven't already, try
this.  Go to the Media Center page first:

http://www.mlb.com/mediacenter

Look for the login link.  I think it's somewhere near the top but there are
lots of links on that page. I don't know which screen  reader you're using
but jaws has that handy listbox for all the links. Just hit l until you get
to the login or logout links.

 If you're already logged in, it will say logout instead of login.  If
you're already logged in, log  out and  relog in.  In my case, this puts me
on the my account page so I need  to return  to the media center page using
the address I gave you above.  Once you do that you should be able to choose
your broadcast, click on it and go  there.  Good luck.  Lou