Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 19:46:06 -0700
No luck here either.  mlb has screwed us again.  My wife says I should
call tech support, but I never got anywhere last year doing that and spent
hours on the phone.  All they'd say was "click here", and they didn't have
a clue.  I'm really ticked off!!!  My wife was able to log in, but the
edit boxes don't speak  nor do any of the buttons.  I could never find
where to log in.  Worked last Saturday, not today.  Also, WGN didn't
appear to be on line either, so had to listen to the Astros station.
Without my wife's help, I'd never gotten logged in.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148