Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:46:14 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I have one of those real small computers, about the size of a thick
book for this project, it will end up in the repeater cabinet and I'll never
even look at it once it's setup and going other than to restart it when
needed, so I really don't need to get fancy with it. I'll set it up and that
will be the end hopefully. If I can get the irlp software in the startup
list if there is one, so it comes up when I boot the computer, I'll probably
only have to straighten out problems every so often and never have to
actually work with it.