Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:53:21 -0400
As I understand it, you can set up an IRLP node with any radio set up, but
it's put to the best use when it is integrated into a repeater set up.  I'm
actually kind of curious about something that John said earlier about
obtaining IRLP for one of his repeaters.  If you either have done so John,
and I misread that message, or if you do end up setting one up, could you
let the list know how well that worked for you?  The last time I checked,
the IRLP software ran only on linux machines, which is plenty accessible,
but as we all know, is a very different animal then windows.  I am not sure
if IRLP runs on the windows based versions of linux, or the console
versions.

Chris, w8cjs