Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 20:58:55 -0500
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
I agree, Howard.  I find that i tend to prefer it for several reasons. For
one thing, if we stuck to standard time the birds would be cranking it up at
3 in the morning in late spring.  I doubt the  detractors consider that.
And, purely from a ham standpoint, it means more time on the higher
frequency bands like 17 meters after work.  Lou