From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 09:33:19 -0400
Dedy Rundle wrote:
 >> From: http://www.ioniandiet.net/one-last-thought.html
 >Can't figure out who's behind this site... any ideas?

I looked up the domain registration. It was created on 12-Apr-10 and
registered to an Erol Bezen in Istanbul, Turkey.

Sites like this, with lots of posts, often simply steal from other
sites. Taking a quote from the article I find it on five other pages:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+believe+the+reason+is+that+the+Mediterranean+diet+did+not+eliminate+the+foods+that+were+causing+the+problem+to+begin+with:+processed+grains,+particularly+wheat.%22&hl=en&filter=0

The pollution in the blogosphere is incredible. Often comments are
also copied wholesale from other sites. This appearing only six
places is minor. Some comments can appear 100 times.

Here's a very popular one:
http://www.docofthefuture.com/healthy-eating-food/better-food-pyramid-what-to-eat-nutrition-by-natalie

Usually they vary the times on the comments by some minutes. This one
didn't bother and all have the same time.

For example, this comment from that post appears 26 times:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Natalie+is+very+pretty+and+I+really+like+a+lot+of+her+videos.+But+if+I+ate+like+this+my+face+would+%28and+was%29+a+big+mass+of+red+zits.%22&hl=en&filter=0

Don.