From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:59:18 -0400
Hi there.

Yesterday I got a serial cable to go between my PC and the TS-2000.  Just to
see what it did, I ran the MCP-2000 software to see how well it works.
Well, I can say it works great!  I got the contents of the radio's memories,
and I even modified them with the software.  Also, you can control menu
settings, and the software tells you in English what the menu is, as well as
its setting.

The software is free, and you can find it on Kenwood's web site.

Just for your information.

73
Kevin Minor, N8EGA