Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:35:27 -0400
Bob Shannon does most of the voiceover work on the True Oldies Channel, and from where I sit, I haven't seen much that you can't get on any other oldies service.  At least stations like WPON do play some rare things even if the technical quality of their stream isn't what it should be.  It sounds like they patch in an AM radio into the computer and stream that sound.  But they do play some good material much of it like Alex Ward's Pink and Black days on XM does.  But yes, True Oldies Channel plays mainly the top 500 stale oldies of all time that we all know and love and are sick of.
Harvey