ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 14:23:33 -0500
Dear Rhonda and Everyone,

Well, we were in the court room for over 2 hours. We had to wait a
very long time for other hearings to get out, and it was almost noon
when we finally got in the court room.

I have a few corrections to make, before I tell you what happened.

First of all, This was not a Circuit Court. This was a small claims
court hearing. The judge is a Circuit Court Judge.

I can't remember what the other correction was.

Okay, once we got into the court room, the Judge asked Mr. Broderson
what this was all about. Mr. Broderson, said he didn't know what it
was all about, and he didn't know really what happened. Of course,
this is a lie, because he did know hwat it was about, according to
his letters to us. Then his two daughters talked, and they said
things that were not even pertenant to the case, so the Judge put
them back on track. Then Vernon was asked what happened, and he told
them the truth. Because Mr. Broderson did not have any real witnesses
that were there at the sceen, the Judge dismissed the court until the
witnesses are sepeened. Then one of the women started telling us and
the Judge that these Prowlers are not suppose to be driven in snow.
That also is a lie. I guess they are going to bring in the people who
sells the Prowlers, and the people on the snow towing routs and such,
and who knows what else they are going to do. Then the Judge
dismissed court, and he left the room. Vernon told me the Judge
looked disgusted, Then, one of the women asked Vernon if he would
just settle this. We both said no. because Mr. Broderson did not
really have anything to prove anything. They are even going to
Sepeened our cell phone conversations with Roberta and Dave Carrell.
. When we were asked who I called for help, we told them who I
called, which was our friend, Roberta Tingle.

So, we will meet again in the court room on June 9th at 11 AM. This
could get interesting, but Vernon thinks that they don't have a case
at all, and that the Judge will rule in our favor. Please pray that
when Dave Carrell, and Scott Coffland are Sepeened, that they tell the truth.

Please continue to pray for us.

Thank you very much for praying.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson