From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:55:14 -0700

We're thrilled to share that three 1-2-3 Gluten Free products have been awarded 2009 Gear Awards --- Southern Glory Biscuit Mix, Allie's Awesome Buckwheat Pancake Mix and Yummy Yellow Cake Mix.  All three products are produced in our dedicated gluten and allergen-free facility and are certified Gluten Free by the GFCO (GIG).  Additionally, they are tested to 5 PPM -- not only do they taste great, but you can be sure that you are safe eating these products, along with our entire line.

Check out our products and recipes at www.123glutenfree.com for more information, including stores where you can purchase.  Check out our recipe page for ideas for holiday baking.

Happy October!

1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
www.123glutenfree.com