From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:51:29 -0800

People say when you're in love you get Mariposa's
in your belly ...  And what better way to show your
love than with chocolate?? This Valentine's Day
give gluten-free brownies to those you love.  Our
1/2 dozen and dozen brownies gift sets are 10% off
and make a perfect gift for any chocolate-lover!

And you can now find our newest baked good online --
Apple Spice Peace Cake.  Moist and full of apples,
this 4 1/2" spice cake is gluten-free, dairy-free
and vegan.  Pair with ice cream (vegan or not) and
everyone will be happy! Check out the story behind
how our Peace Cake got its name and how buying one
contributes to a great cause by visiting:

www.mariposabaking.com/peacecake.html

Also, gluten-free Rosemary Rolls in 1/2 dozen sets!
Keep your eyes out for this delicious par-baked savory
item coming soon to our website:

www.mariposabaking.com

Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day!

Patti