From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:55:42 -0600
On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:33:04 -0600, Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>   To further stir the pot, have any of you heard of this guy before?  He
> was on a talk show yesterday on my local NPR radio station.
> Cheers,
> Robin
> _The McDougall  Newsletter - When Your Friends Ask, "Why did you quit
> meat?"_ (http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/may/meat.htm)

I've never heard of him, but from a quick read of the linked site, I'd say
he's misinformed.  I eat meat or eggs at just about every meal (all of it,
I might add, from pastured animals raised as nature intended), and I don't
have any of the health problems or risk factors that he says "nearly all"
meat eaters have.

--
   Robert Kesterson