From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:54:50 -0400

Sorry i just accidentally sent a page with no new message on it.

Thanks for your thought about dehydration. I'm hoping that's what it is. If
 so, I'm wondering how to hydrate- I've been drinking a lot of water and
sea  salt. my sodium and chloride levels are a little low also.

Would my eating a lot of protein potentially cause dehydration if I didnt
drink enough water at the time to compensate?

Thanks again,

Sandy

In a message dated 4/9/2012 8:57:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dehydration

On Apr 9, 2012, at 6:38 AM,  "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:

> Any idea what your ratio was before you started the new  regimen?  How
many protein grams per day are you averaging?  Are you  getting plenty of
quality fat?