From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 13:13:04 -0400
I shouldn't laugh, but this has been the story of "me", the past few days. I've been poisoning myself while celebrating my 66th BD. Why do we revert back to what makes us feel so awful??? I do know that falling off the wagon gives me more appreciation for Paleo. We're truly fortunate that we've found this WOE.

Katie