Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:58:47 -0400
shirley sommers wrote:
> Hi All ,
>
> I need some info to pass on about how microwaving our food  destroys
> and denatures food values.
>
> TIA, Shirley

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/18/microwave-hazards.aspx
and
http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards2.htm

Sometime in the 1980s I searched libraries, because having worked with
radar and similar frequencies I was concerned about rumours about their
effect on human bodies. One such rumour was that unfriendly warships
would deliberately "paint" other warships with their radar; for this
reason all personnel stayed inside. Sailors made jokes about no longer
needing birth control devices.
The only thing I found in the libraries was a report to the president of
the U.S.A. It was an obvious whitewash, since it only dealt with the
heating effect. The military love their radar. Permissible levels of
such radiation are much higher in U.S.A. compared to Russia, where the
original research was said to have been done.

The whitewash continues...

William