Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 03:35:40 -0500
steve wrote:

> Somewhere I have a report where children in the tropics (like Costa
> Rica or thereabouts) that spend a lot of their days outdoors had
> blood levels of D in the 100-150 ng/ml, a number well above the lab
> reference range in the USA.

But one of the known symptoms of D deficiency is rickets ,IIRC, tropical
children got it at least as often as others.

> As to the lamp, when I do start to use it, I'll be using it for a
> short time per day somewhere between late morning and early afternoon
> since I don't want to mess with a natural sleep cycle which is
> already sufficiently screwed up.

You too eh? I ate too much supper, and been sleeping ever since, but Jim
  McCanney reported that during the alignment of the moon and one of the
other planets, many are sleepless. So sleep depends on the electrical
field without, as well as the electrical field within.

William