From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:43:52 +0000
Well, we will have to agree to disagree on this issue. Quackwatch, from my POV, is an essential website which has helped debunk many New-Age-oriented notions such as Pauling's claims re megadosing of vitamins etc. And processed supplements are hardly a palaeo concept.

Geoff

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/