From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:25:08 -0800
Frankly, I'm not sure drinking your meals is all that paleo.  Why not eat some eggs, flaked coconut, and the fruit?  To me at least, it would seem more like a meal.

YMMV - I consider both coconut milk and coconut oil to be separated foods, and prefer to use the whole coconut, often in the form of coconut butter.

Andrea