Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:58:06 -0500
I agree. Chimps have fairly blunt front teeth, while we have sharp nippers.
Raw meat is no problem if you use your teeth to tear off small bits at a
time. Our current way of eating meat, cutting mouthful-sized bites and then
trying to chew them entire, isn't an efficient use of our teeth.

For example, he once claimed that it would take an absurdly long 5.7 to 6.2