Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:01:38 +0000
From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
You conveniently forget that neither of Linus Pauling's Nobel prizes had anything to do with nutrition. He is simply in a long line of scientists who were very  eminent within their own field of expertise, but who were hopelessly inadequate when analyzing scientific issues outside their fields. And processed supplements are viewed as non-palaeo according to palaeo rules, it's not a minority belief at all.

http://dietchoices.com/diet-plans/caveman-diet/

Geiff

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/