ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 00:11:33 -0400
Birds are the direct living descendants of dinosaurs. they are so
closely related that some dinosaur fossils were wrongly classified
for several decades because some feather imprints that would have
identified the specimen as an Archeoperyx were overlooked and the
fossil was wrongly classified as a dinosaur.

On a totally different note, I know that the subject line Mr. Phil
used on this mesage is the first part of an idiomatic expression
referring to those with similar intersts or inclinations enjoying
hanging out together but I do not know or remember how the idiom
goes. Is it "Birds of a feather" "cuddle together" or "snuggle
together' or "nest together"? I'd appreciate the edification if
someone could complete the idiom properly for me. g,>

Thanks much and god bless,

Doris