ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 17:34:00 -0500
Dear Rhonda,

I'm so sorry you are both experiencing difficulties with tiredness
and such. I am sure these are probably normal after such a major
surgery, and I'm going to continue praying for both of you. It's
probably hard, since you both had surgery at the same time, and one
can't easily take care of the other one, but Rhonda, knowing you, as
I do, you will do your utmost to care for your loving Ben. I have
been told that those anti-rejection drugs make one very moody and
I've also been told that they can raise the blood sugar, which is
something he doesn't need. I wish there was something I could do for you both.

One thing I can do, is pray! Pray! and Pray! I will gladly do that
for both of you.

Lord, Please heal Rhonda and Ben from the top of their heads, to the
bottom of their toes. Lord, you gave them the opportunity to have
these surgeries, and for that, we are very grateful to you. Lord,
Please keep them safe, and please give them a speedy recovery. I ask
you Lord, to please put a complete hedge of protection around Ben and
Rhonda, and Lord, please give them strength, and please give them a
huge financial blessing. Lord, I ask that the Anti-rejection drugs do
not cause any more problems for Ben. Lord, please heal him
completely. Lord, please give Rhonda the strength to care for Ben the
way that she wants to. Lord, I ask that you would please provide
people to help them during this healing and recovery process. Lord, I
thank you for everything you are doing in Rhonda and Ben's lives. I
ask this in your precious name, Amen.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson