ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant E. Metcalf
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 10:54:06 -0700
     THE 2008 BARTIMAEUS BIBLE CONFERENCE

The 2008 Bartimaeus Bible Conference will  happen Monday, September 8,
to Friday September 12. You really want to be there! Our featured speaker
this year will  be Pastor and Seminary professor, David K. Spurbeck . The
theme of the messages for this year has yet to be determined. However, if
you have been checking out the website, you no doubt are familiar with
Pastor Spurbecks Sermon Outlines, booklets and book "The Christian In
Christ", and know that the content will be Bible based and spiritually
edifying. You can also listen to last years messages on our website.

Begin now making your plans to come and fellowship  with us this year at
Redwood Glen Camp near Loma Mar, CA, 50 miles south of San Francisco, and
refresh your body, soul, and spirit on The Worrd of God! great chow, and
saints ministering to saints!

Mornings and evenings are always devoted to Bible study, music and
discussion.  As usual, afternoons will be occupied with a hike through San
Mateo Memorial Park, a picnic on the beach, and a trip to Pescadero to shop
at the Phipp's Ranch fruitstand and nationally famous Old Country Bakery.

Arrangements to meet buses, trains, and planes can be made in order to
assist you in getting to the camp grounds. Please check with us as to how we
can help before finalizing your travel plans.

The price for this year's  Bartimaeus Bible Conference for 2008 has been
greatly reduced to$240 per person. The arrangements include four nights, two
to a room with private bath, bedding and towels included. Eleven meals will
be served in the main dining room in Smith Hall beginning with Monday
evening and going through Friday breakfast. This change in dining
arrangements has helped to reduce the overall cost. The chef will try to
accommodate special health needs if possible when given sufficient advance
notice.

As funds are available both partial and full camperships are provided upon
request.  Requests for assistance and reservations should be accompanied by
a $30 (thirty dollar) check.

If you are interested in supporting this ministry, or attend a church which
is seeking an opportunity to minister to the blind and disabled, Please
contact us at the address and/or phone number below.

Send your correspondence to:

Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
P.O. Box 572
South San Francisco, CA 94083-0572

You may also contact Grant Metcalf by telephone or email at the following:

Phone: 650-589-6890
Email:  [log in to unmask]  (business)
Email:  [log in to unmask]  (personal)

We would love to see you at Redwood Glen this coming year.

Listening for His shout!

Grant Metcalf, Coordinator

Visit the home page of Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc. at:
http://bartimaeus.us/