C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 10:50:27 -0600
Mag,

The beagle cross that we had was not a "garbage hound."  The Husky, or
whatever it was that she was crossed with must have taken care of that.  You
mentioned that "one....used to get out on garbage day."

Blitz was a very intelligent dog, so maybe her Husky? brains overruled
that.

My sister also had a dog that was mostly beagle, and he wasn't a garbage
hound.  He had other quirks, but they werre likely related to a case of
distemper that left him probably brain damaged.

--

Kendall