From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 02:27:44 -0400
On Fri, 22 May 2009 14:01, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>> According to Todd Moody in the second and eighth posts of this listgroup,
>> the PALEOFOOD listgroup was started by him with the help of co-list owners
>> Dean Esmay and Don Wiss. At the time Todd was a Zone dieter with an
>> interest
>> in Paleolithic nutrition. Dean had started the PALEODIET listgroup, which
>> preceded PALEOFOOD by a few months, and included Loren Cordain and Ray
>> Audette as participants. Like Cordain, Todd has come under heavy
>> criticism, despite being one of the founders of this forum.

<snip>

>In any case, I was one of the first people posting here, and I've been
>continuously subscribed.  And you're certainly correct that I became
>interested in paleo after reading, and doing, Barry Sears's "Zone" diet.
>That diet is paleo-inspired but of course does not try to emulate actual
>paleo nutrition.

Thanks for the background, Todd. I have started an 'outline timeline'
of the palaeo 'movement' on my own website and I'll lift a bit of
what you have written here for it later today. If anyone has anything
to add to my timeline, please let me know. You can read it here:

http://www.evfit.com/tracking.htm

Keith