Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:37:44 +0000
Hello all

I'm building an educational resource about contrarian fitness and nutrition
and want to add some case studies. My purpose here is to introduce as many
people as I can to our WOE. Is anyone out there interested in adding some
personal stories/testimonials that I could quote you on? If so, could you
include your name and location too and if interested enough, a contact email
address for credibility purposes? [not essential of course]

Thanks all!