ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:39:00 -0600
Echurch-USA has been establish at Saint Johns University in our behalf so
you might consider changing your address books.  However, he will not remove
echurch-l until I tell him to.  For now, he just created a mirror list and
you do not need to subscribe to echurch-USA because he did that for us by
just creating a new list all together.  The new address, however, should you
need it, is:

and everything else is the same.  You do not even need to unsubscribe from
the echurch-l address but you do need to either reply to this message
inorder to plug the new address into your address book or you need to change
the old one by just editing the address field.  I would have just left well
enough alone but before I even got to that point, he had already made the
changes and I didn't feel like I should complicate matters by telling him to
forget the whole thing.

Phil.