ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:17:57 -0600
I like watching, on cable, science shows, although, sometimes they are
difficult to follow without description.  I happened to be watching the news
on Fox the other night when the closing news item had to do with dinosaurs
and prehistoric animals and how, 165 million years ago, they roamed the
earth.  This so called scientist, which is generally another name for
knucklehead, was saying, when you look up into the sky and see birds flying
overhead, you are seeing what used to be dinosaurs about 120 million years
ago.  I busted out laughing and I'm still laughing.  And to think they pay
this guys big bucks to tell us garbage like this, putting it literally on a
news program, as if it just happened yesterday and is a remarkable news
breaking story.  It is remarkable all right but in a different manner of
speaking.

Phil.