Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:39:58 -0700

Has anyone had a gluten reaction to yogurt ?  I love it and was eating it everyday.  However, after two months of diarrhea I stopped and found that yogurt is the culprit.

I ate Astro Balkan style 6% yogourt (their spelling).  It is made in Toronto and widely distributed in Canada.  I phoned the company and asked if their product contains gluten.  The man who answered said they did not know, they had not finished their testing but he would let me know.  Couldn't send an email but would write me a letter.  That was over two weeks ago - so far no letter.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Jessie in BC