ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:25 -0500
Vicki,
Normally I would agree with you, but math was the one exception.  It
didn't matter how much I studied, cried and prayed, I left that course as
uninformed as I came into it.  That may be why the computer is so hard
for me to grasp as well.  Actually, my aversion to math is fascinating to
me because I am competant at music and, supposedly, both math and music
work, for the most part, out of the same side of the brane.  Supposedly,
music is supposed to help your math ability.  Maybae it did and I'd be a
lot worse off if I hadn't worked so much with my music, I just don't
realize it.  I'm fine with elementary math, but when I get into algebra,
I start to panic.
Kathy, the anti-math whiz!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!