ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:40:37 -0600
That big brother's not telling us or big brother is watching us stuff really
gets on my nervs.
It's deflecting responsibility again, same as what Adam and Eav did back
when man first came to earth.  So who cares about that aspect of it?
The info though, if true is interesting but not really all that informative
because, as in the coming of jesus, it will happen in God's time, not our's
and all the people in the world sitting around babbling about it isn't going
to predict when it is going to happen.
I can understand the idea of not being able to wait to be in hevin and being
excited but these people who try to get attention to feed their eagos
because they can shout and point, look look the end of the world is near
just get on my nervs.
They don't know and they won't know and that's how it was laid out in the
bible.
How will it happen?  When will it happen?  Why will it happen?
I'm not up on the account of how it will happen, if someone has a link to it
or the text to share please send it to me, but the answer to when, is in
god's time, and the answer to why is so that we can all join God in hevin.
End of storey and no need for churches to pass their plates after getting a
group of people all worked up or for people to feed their own eagos as so
called profits, slso no need for people to feed their eagos because they can
supposedly claim that they lead others to god before it was too late.
If the truth is told and responsibility is valued than everything will fall
in line in time.  Of course not everyone will follow that but those who will
should be better off in my opinion.
Thanks for sharing the article Phil, it is interesting to note the changes
their.

Matt who has issues with anger among other things hahahah