ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:35:24 -0500
Hey, Kerri

I don't think I'm old enough to say the "V" word.  But that's the stuff I
have.  I practically drink the stuff now that y'all won't let me drink
Ovaltine anymore.  I'm trying to drown my sorrows with olive oil but it's
not working.  It just makes me...just a minute.  BURP!  Scoozi.

Well mannered lion